Six more days until we leave! WOW I hope I can think of everything that we will need. I guess if not we didnt need it that bad. Or at least I am going to be in the country so I can run to the store.
Yesterday Jared had his physical test in Tucson. We dont know if he passed or not, but Im sure he did fine... other than bending over;)
The horses got a new home today!!! The things I have to do:) LOL
I am so thankful to all our friends and family. We have had so much support and offers for help packing and moving. It will be hard to leave such great people. We hope that we can take that with us and share it in Texas. San Angelo seems to have a great neighbor helping neighbor attitude too. I'll let you know if the "Texan hospitality" is just a bunch of hype.
"Commitment is not an emotion; it's a character quality that enables us to reach our goals!"
Forever For Always No Matter What
- McClain family
- I am so happy to be back HOME! A piece of my heart will always belong to Texas... I learned so much while I was there! I found a greater appreciation for family, true friends, the Grace of God, and to always stop and smell the flowers along the way! Arizona is a beauty all its own and anyone that says it isnt beautiful has never been here! With all the rain we had the hills were carpeted with wildflowers the way I remember from childhood! I LOVE waking up in the morning and sitting on my porch swing and enjoying the majesty of beautiful Mt Graham! My life isnt what I planned... but So much more then I ever dreamed!!
Being a grandmother and a greatgrandmother, I didn't have a clue what a 'blog' was...now I know! Wow, you got rid of the horses, how did you manage that? By now you should have that 5th wheel packed to the ceiling...uhh...how many ironing boards are you taking? Enjoy this next phase of your life that the Lord has chosen for you. Have a safe trip and don't let Jared drive too fast pulling that trailer. That 10 hr. trip will probably take 12 hrs. Love you and will miss you....Gram
ReplyDeleteYippee! Welcome to blogger world! I will be excited to check in on you and see how the new life is fairing. You will love Texas. It's beautiful and the people are great. What a fun adventure for you and your family! I wish you all the best! xoxo
ReplyDelete