Friday, February 20, 2009

3 more days:)

WOW is it really already Friday?! We got the results back from Jared's exam and they said he passed with flying colors! We just found out that Warren has added a hiring freeze! It is amazing that we were offered the job 5 days before the freeze was put into effect- what a blessing! Jarelyn has been staying with her grandparents in thatcher(getting in some last minute spoiling!). Last night all her cousins got to have a sleep over and they had a blast! Jared and I have been taking advantage of the time alone. We went on a date thursday night(dinner and a movie) We saw "he's just not that in to you"- wasnt empressed, but the company was great:) we had the whole theater to ourselves;) Yesterday we got new tires on the trailer(thanks Tony/BIG-O!). So we are just about ready to go. We are looking forward to getting to visit and say our 'so long for nows' with friends and family tomorrow. I dont know that I will be able to get back online for the first week or 2. Dont give up on me I will get some pix and updates on as soon as I can. Im sure there will be pleanty of great stories about a 10 hour trip with Jared and Jarelyn riding together:) Thanks again to everyone for the good wishes and happiness it has sure made this a lot easier for me! ttfn

1 comment:

  1. Happy trails to you! Can't wait to hear how things are! And, I'm curious about the ironing board thing?! You can't possibly love ironing that much!!!
    Thanks for the bday wishes...I'm still celebrating! xoxo

    ReplyDelete