Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Welcome to 3rd Grade!!

I know we are sure to have a great time this year!A treasure hunt is Way more FUN than just getting a backpack with new school supplies Jarelyn, I am so happy that we have gotten to do homeschool! There are a lot of reasons I love it, but I guess what it comes down to is I'm selfish and want to spend as much time as possible with you! I got to be the one to teach you to walk, to ride a bike, tie your shoes, and to read! It is so rewarding as your mom to get to experience the excitement with you, when you learn a new concept or master a task you've worked so hard on! I am the first to share in that victory as your biggest cheerleader! I love you sweet girl! I look forward to learning and growing with you as you continue to blossom into a wonderful young lady. Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment