Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Catching Up

How sad my poor little Blog is!! I love looking back and seeing things that I have enjoyed so much along my journey but for some reason I have not figured out how to make this a habit for me. Guess I'll keep trying :) My poor brain has a hard time with things being out of order. SO I am going to back track to 2012 and try to catch up... again... and see what happens from there. So back to 2012!! FEBRUARY Happy Birthday Nana I love you so much and am so thankful that I have been blessed to live close to you through out my life! You have been an amazing example to me and helped mold me into the woman I am! You are the kindest most loving and giving person I know. Thanks for sharing your love of cooking with me. Making noodles, rolls and enchilada sauce means lots of love and fun are to be had in our home! MARCH Celebrating Dr Seuss and our love of reading Being LUCKY is something we take serious around our house! Jarelyn is certain that she is Irish! Pa thinks she is right ;) This spring we got a surprise that we did NOT want... our house flooded!! trying to sleep with 16 of these in the house was miserable!! We were thankful that the damage wasn't worse than it was. I learned a lot along the way and have to say that despite the bad rumors about insurance companies, ours took very good care of us! We spent spring break working on the house so decided that we needed a little weekend getaway when it was all repaired and back to normal. We headed to Chandler to enjoy a little R & R! We shopped and swam and ate and laughed and loved!! Love our little family so much! APRIL Since we were in the "home improvement" mode Jared just kept going right on into my kitchen! Before After Easter will always be one of our Favorite times of year. I am so glad that Noni is a big kid and helps Jarelyn feel the magic of childhood in even the smallest things. We had gymnastic shows Celebrated PAPA's Birthday! May May started out as one of the most difficult months in my life! Noni had not been feeling well for over a month and I was getting more and more worried but she wouldn't go into the dr. because she thought it was just a cold. Finally she got so bad she couldn't walk from her bedroom to her living room and told Pa she needed to go in. After the dr. saw her she was sent to the ER with a heart rate of over 200bpm!! She was transferred to Tucson Medical Center a few hours later. even though it was scary I was glad to know that she was getting help and so thankful I could be with her! They were the longest days ever waiting and praying but with so many people offering positive thoughts and encouragement I was certain she would be okay. Finally {after 3 unsuccessful attempts to fix the heart rhythm} the day before they had planned a more invasive procedure to try to get her heart to go back to beating normal her heart just went back to a normal sinus rhythm!!! YAY!! I LOVE YOU Mom!! So glad that the Lord knew I needed you more! June Can my Baby REALLY be 8?!?! This was a big year for Jarelyn. She has chosen to be baptized and try to follow Christ in her life! I am so thankful for her special little spirit. She is a true miracle and has a heart 4 times as big as the moon! We had so much fun planning and preparing for her special day. She wanted to be baptized on her birthday and chose to do a Rainbow theme party so everyone could come help celebrate! I often tell people that I have made a million mistakes as a mom, but that I have taught my daughter to READ and PRAY and believe those 2 things will allow her to correct anything I mess up on! I LOVE you my Sweet Princess! Thank you for teaching me more everyday about being a better person,forgiving faster and loving life more fully! You are my Heart! Summer I hope you dance... play hard... and love strangers enough to give them a part of your self And help others find Joy in the journey! I feel like I have gotten a bit accomplished today! So I will hope that tomorrow I can keep going and that my Blog will be a way for me to save and share our crazy life along the way to one day look back and smile with a knowledge that I wouldn't want it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment