Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday(WEEK)!

Happy Birthday to my little princess! 5 years ago at 11:39pm miss Jarelyn McClain made a VERY GRAND entrance into the world 6 wks early! She was 5lbs 9oz and 18 1/4" long. Today she is 37lbs and 40" tall... but she still makes a grand entrance everywhere she goes:)
I am a big birthday person(as anyone that knows me will agree!) I have always had a birthday WEEK and dont see any reason my little princess shouldnt get the same:)This year it has been a good thing. We had a family bday party at the Thatcher Park before we left Arizona and had a great time.
On Thurs Jarelyn had a fever that wouldnt go away. On Monday she finally seemed to shake it but I didnt think a kid party was safe just yet.
Jana and Dallas came out to visit for a few days. Jana helped me decorate the camper after Jarelyn went to bed to surprise her when she woke up.
She was so happy that it was FINALLY her birthday:) She got to pick what we had for breakfast(rice w/sugar her favorite food- she would eat that for every meal if I let her). Then we spent the afternoon at the lake swimming and building sand castles.
Since I thought we should wait for the kid party, Jarelyn chose to have pizza at the park. The boys had fun at the skate park next to the playground. It was a beautiful evening.
There were people fencing at the park in complete armor costume. A real knight in shining armor:) You dont see that every day! All of a sudden(like true Texas weather)our beautiful evening turned into a run for the truck with pizza, presents, and pet in tow:) We made it back home and enjoyed a nice summer rain! I have learned that every cloud doesnt mean a tornado is going to relocate us to Kansas and can just enjoy the rain.
This morning one of our neighbors brought Jarelyn cupcakes and a bday gift and she was so excited because "its still her birthday!"

No comments:

Post a Comment