Thursday, August 8, 2013

NOT Back to School Day 2013

Every year Jarelyn & I have celebrated our choice to homeschool by having a NOT Back to School Day when all the other kids go back to class. This year we were so blessed to get to have some amazing friends to share the day with!! We spent the day up at Mt Graham enjoying beautiful weather! We had a fun picnic lunch, made tie-dye shirts to wear for our group activities for the year, did our All About Me/When I grow up I want to be.. pages. Jarelyn wants to be a Mermaid at an Aquarium! There was lots of running around and exploring and enjoying fresh air and swinging! Each person colored a page that was a puzzle they had to figure out{it says, "Our Class Rocks"} We finished up the afternoon by reading Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day This day was most certainly NOT any of those!!

No comments:

Post a Comment