Sunday, June 12, 2011

March 2011

"Do You Like Green Eggs and Ham?"



This Year our PTO put on a Breakfast with Cat in the Hat during a week long celebration of Dr Seuss's birthday! Everyday we read one of his books in each class and made it the theme for the day! Wacky Wednesday was very FUN!!

Even better is Daddy's Birthday!

Jarelyn was so cute picking out his gift she knew EXACTLY what he wanted:

CAMO PAINT!!! it was too cute so I let her buy them.
I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man! He has such a good sense of humor in appeasing Jarelyn and I with our quirky ways.

Now with that said Jared's pretty lucky to have such an open minded wife. I have gone on some... let's say INTERESTING dates with my sweetheart. Our last one was no exception.
A 2 day coyote calling competition! Honestly it was one of the funnest things we've done!
We laughed...
and visited...
and got lost...
and laughed some more...
AND we came in FIRST!!


Rounding out this crazy month, I chopped my hair!


Not my favorite choice Ive made... but I always wondered what I would look like with short hair- now I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment