Monday, August 9, 2010

First Day of First Grade


Jarelyn has been so excited for school to start. It's probably my fault since we went school shopping over a month ago. I wasnt excited for her to go back to school... summer could just go on forever if I made the rules. I do however like being prepared.
Last night she kept waiting for it to get dark so she could go to bed! LOL
This morning when we got up she bounced out of bed!
She had her outfit picked out (three weeks ago!)
Of course she knew there would be pictures this morning and she even had a few poses picked out herself! *sigh* she is my daughter completly


I asked her what she thought her favorite part of 1st grade would be...
"Lunch" she tells me... "and homework"!!!
I totally agree school was always for social pleasures first- I'd rather do the "work" part at home when there wasnt any one to talk to!
I am so glad she loves learning and hope she never out grows it. I dont really want her to become a life long student like her Mom... but there are worse things right?

No comments:

Post a Comment