Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

Easter is my FAVORITE holiday! I love spring and growing up it meant pakcing up with my mom and dad for a week of camping with my cousins at Cider Springs!

With just Jarelyn I try to make Easter as special for her as I can. For one reason or another every year camping doesnt work out(except last year heehee).
So the week of Easter we bake together...

Do fun spring crafts...

and color LOTS of eggs!!!


5 Dozen might be a little too many for one kid.. but not when you add Noni and I:o)

And Easter morning is the greatest reward when Jarelyn runs in to tell me that "the Easter Bunny came... ... and dont be mad, but he got footprints on your just cleaned carpet"!!!
After the madness of searching for 125 eggs...

its off to the kitchen to finish up a few last yummy desserts!

One of the best things for me is that both mine and Jareds family come to our home for dinner. It was so wonderful being back HOME this year. I hope everyone is as blessed as I am to enjoy so much love and happiness on such a special day!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Everything looks so bright and springy. It looks like you succeeded in making Easter special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you guys had an AWESOME Easter! I love the footprints! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete